Did you know: Only 25% of women consistently experience orgasms during intercourse and 5% of ladies never experienced orgasm before. Getting creative in the bedroom Let’s face it; there are just so many sex positions that are anatomically possible. The Bridge? The Torrid Tug of War? On top of the tangle of limbs, fingers and tongues tire eventually. And while you might be dutifully stimulating her G-spot, her C-spot might get neglected. BTW Ladies have 4 erogenous spots but no pressure! Many ladies never reach orgasms from intercourse alone. Get some leverage with a vibrator during foreplay or during intercourse, creating different sensations for your partner and help her climax quicker.
Using vibrators in the bedroom can make some men feel threatened, but it needn't (She is having sex with you not the vibrator). Instead what guys need to focus on are the things that the vibrator can't do. Some enjoy teasing her, talking dirty to her and getting her turned on. There is no device in the world that can do that as effectively as you.
Sex Toy Techniques
There are a number of sexy tips that can make sex toys hotter in the bedroom:
* Most vibrators have multiple speeds these days, so you can have a good time mixing between these speeds during foreplay. Switch it onto the slowest setting for some sensuous play, then increase the speed as she nears orgasm to give her the time of her life. The key is to keep her guessing and playing the game.
* For couples that want to experiment more, put multiple layers of cloth over the head of the vibrator, as the sex gets hotter and hotter, slowly strip these layers off. I usually leave the final layer on (It can be too intense otherwise) and increase the speed instead to give her a huge orgasm.
* Because the vibrations spread through your body during sex, you can give her a sexy thrill by putting the vibrator to different parts of your body during sex and foreplay. Each place that you put it on will give her a different feeling, so enjoying playing with it. Place it against your jaw during oral sex to send sensual vibrations through your tongue or place it against your hand while you stroke her clitoris for a unique experience.
* Teach her about all the erogenous zones that she never knew she had using the vibrator. There are many erogenous zones that light up whenever you touch the vibrator to them. Help her discover the pleasure of the perineum, clitoris and labia by mixing the stimulation between each of them.
* Talk dirty to her throughout. Tell her about how hot she is and that you want to see her orgasm, all the while driving her crazy with the sex toy.
Sexy Fun with Sex Toys and Vibrators
Once you have the hang of using these device and toys a world of new sexual experiences awaits both of you. Soon you will realize that the vibrator itself is only a device and the key to having great sex with it is the way that you use it.